World of Dinosaurs takes advantage of the fact that we are currently living in the golden age for dinosaur discovery and presents comprehensive information based on the latest discoveries and scientific theory, within a beautiful multimedia presentation. World of Dinosaurs includes amazing high-definition original illustrations, which along with the accompanying information creates the ultimate dinosaur resource covering dinosaurs of all time, discovery, extinction, and even dinosaur ancestors still alive today.
The education app World of Dinosaurs takes you to those prehistoric times in a single tap. As soon as you enter the land before time, rotate your device left to right to get a 360-degree view of the illustrated landscape. (Tip: Use your headphones for an immersive soundscape experience as you enter the Mesozoic Era.)
World of Dinosaurs is an informative, interactive tool for the next time you're working on a project, presentation, or simply want to satisfy your dino curiosity. From the Table of Contents, tap on the Dinosaurs section and use the magnifying glass to browse through an extensive A to Z list of dinosaur species. On the Discovery tab, view detailed infographics on fossil formation and dinosaur intelligence.
The app's amazing AR experience enhances users' learning experience too. Choose from five dinosaurs from the AR Dinosaurs tab and, in the blink of an eye, you'll find one of those massive creatures hanging out right by your desk. If your friends don't believe you, take a picture and send it to them - it will be roar-some!
As well as the large array of comprehensive information, the app also features:
• Anatomy: Have you ever wondered what is inside a T.Rex?. Anatomy is the next chapter of the World of Dinosaurs to learn more about dinosaurs. In Anatomy, you will able to study a T.Rex such as its Body, Muscles, Internal Organs, and Skeleton in animated 3D model.
• AR Dinosaurs: meet alive dinosaurs in person.
• AR Bonus: A new way to study dinosaurs from a more realistic perspective
• Stunning & original dinosaur illustrations are compatible with high-definition retina devices.
• High-quality Dolby audio containing scientific approximations of the sounds made by dinosaurs and their environment.
• Full information about the dinosaurs ages: how fossils form, prehistoric reptiles, extinction events, and more
• An easy to navigate table of contents, including meaning, pronunciation with voice, size comparison, diet, and more.
• Apple Watch application, a mini dino app on your wrist!
• News: You can follow the latest dinosaurs' news.
• Dinosaurs Widget: See random dinosaurs info in today widget center.
• Dinosaurs Stickers: Dinosaurs stickers for iMessage
• Facts: Discover fun facts about dinosaurs with 3D Eggs, skulls and etc...
• Glossary: The alphabetical list of terms relating to dinosaurs.
• Directory: Learn about more than 1000+ dinosaurs A to Z.
+ ShareCard: You can now share your favorite Dinosaur, Pterosaur, and marine reptiles with "ShareCard". Tap info button, and then select share button to share dinosaur card with your friends!
+ Rainbow Flag Icon: Let’s celebrate Pride Month together with a special LGBTQ icon. Go to Settings - Alternate Icons and select the new icon.
+ Dinosaurs Identifier: Instantly identify dinosaurs from photo or camera. For the first time ever you can identify dinosaurs with the app. Just import or take a picture of dinosaurs, the app identifies and shows the closest species . Dinosaur Identifier is a part of DIRECTORY which you can access it via annual subscription.
WORLD OF DINOSAURS