The Video Converter can convert nearly any video file to:
MP4, MP3, 3G2, AAC, AVI, FLAC, FLC, M4A, MKV, OGV, OGA, WAV, MPEG or WEBM !
You can also:
- Convert any video that you have in your gallery to MP3.
- Share mp3 or audio file with any social network, instant messaging app or email.
- Supports specify start and end with any position;
- Supports custom bitrate, sample rate, volume;
- Supports audio track selection;
- Supports import video or audio from Camera Roll / Album / Dropbox / iCloud / Google Drive / One Drive;
- Supports "Open In..." or Share with other app;
Access all your converted files through the in-app file browser, and the FIles app in iOS 11.
After conversion is complete, you can preview the file and easily open it in another app, like your document editor of choice, and you can always get all your converted files on your computer with iTunes File Sharing.
Conversions usually take less than 15 seconds!
Supported input formats include:
mp4, gif, 3gpp, mp3, mpg, mxf, vob, tx, 3g2, aac, avi, flac, gif, flc, m4a, mkv, ogv, oga, wav, peg, webm
Supported output formats:
mp4, mp3, 3g2, aac, avi, flac, flc, m4a, mkv, ogv, oga, wav, peg, webm
Conversion is done on a secure cloud server, which makes conversion easier, faster and much more battery-friendly. You must have an internet connection to use this app. Files are immediately deleted from the server after conversion. While the files are immediately deleted after conversion or cancellation, you should be aware that by using this app, you agree that your files will be sent over to internet from the app to the conversion server.
Upgrade to Premium:
• Unlimited all function in app.
• Ad-Free experience.
• You'll get access to all function for the following durations:
- 1 week
- 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
For more infos, Please visit: