Tuner & Metronome is the best free app for musicians.
The most accurate chromatic tuner and professional hands-free metronome.
Designed by musicians - superfast and simple!
[NEW] 4,000+ free sheet musics are available.
Even one touch can:
• Start / stop the metronome
• Set a combination of sound / flash light / vibration / visual beats
• Turn on tuner
• Record your playing
• Select rhythm patterns
• Use black screen battery-saving mode
• Tuner with 2 modes: (1) chromatic tuner measuring sound pitch and intensity (2) pitch fork mode
• Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default)
• You can upload your sheet music through our app. You can record and practice playing while watching uploaded sheet musics.
• Our app never lags beats: a real metronome shouldn't lag.
• Able to record your playing with integrated one touch recorder
Flash light metronome mode
• If the sound of the metronome is hard to hear due to the speaker volume limit or loud background noise, use flash light metronome mode. In this mode, you can easily feel the beats with flashes of light. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall can flash the beats.
Large and simple button
• Start or stop the metronome with a big button whenever you want
• Supports all instruments, such as active piano, guitar, ukulele, mandolin, violin, cello, viola, bass, drum, flute, harmonica, etc.
• Supports all kind of transposed instruments, including B-flat clarinet, F horn, E-flat saxophone, D-flat piccolo, and many others.
• Scales practice
• Precise beats per minute (BPM) control
• BPM detector
• Practice time tracker
• High precision tuner
• Visual metronome mode using flash light of the camera
• Tuning fork, pitch pipe
• Access to camera is required for flash light metronome, access to phone status is required to stop the metronome when a call is incoming, access to microphone is for recorder and tuner, and access to storage is for recorder.
• We offer a free version with ads and in-app purchase for ads removal.
• Title of the product: "Remove Ads for 1 month"
• Length of subscription (time period and content or services provided during each subscription period) is 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
SUNG HO LEE