● Forbes: This App will Save you Hundreds
● CNN: How To Shave Hundreds Off Your Credit Card Bill
● Fortune: There’s Now A Startup To Help You Cancel All Those Subscriptions
● TechCrunch: Truebill Wants To Help You Manage Your Online Subscriptions
● Consumer Affairs: Here’s An App To Turn Off All Those Auto Renewal Charges
● Chicago Tribune: 15-Minute Fixes For Your Family’s Finances
● NBC: This Startup Is Helping People Find Forgotten Money
Truebill is your automated financial assistant and budget tracker designed to put you back in control of your money. Truebill lets you easily track bills, cancel unwanted subscriptions, and proactively requests refunds on your behalf, putting real money back in your pocket!
With Truebill, you can save money, find the best credit card, lower your bills, and stay in control of your finances. It’s like your own personal finance watchdog.
● Tracks and monitors all paid subscriptions
● Automatic bill tracker monitors for new charges and sneaky price increases.
● Cancel unwanted subscriptions with just 1 click and no headaches.
● Detects account fees, and penalties and allows you to request refunds directly from the app.
● Identifies where you might be overpaying and offers easy ways to reduce bills.
● Monitors and alerts you about changes to your credit report.
● Monitors and alerts you about interest charges.
● Notifies you of recurring transactions and changes.
● Budget Tracker to track your month to month recurring spending to help you save and budget.
BANK LEVEL SECURITY
● Truebill is secured using SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use - to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
● The Truebill app uses TouchID fingerprint authentication for added privacy and security.
● Truebill does not store your online banking credentials.
Truebill does not sell your information to anyone.
Credit Scores in Truebill are provided by Experian and calculated on the VantageScore 3.0 model. Your VantageScore 3.0 from Experian indicates your credit risk level and is not used by all lenders, so don't be surprised if your lender uses a score that's different from your VantageScore 3.0. For more information on VantageScore3.0 please visit https://www.truebill.com/terms#about-vantagescore-3.0.
If you choose to purchase Truebill Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Current Truebill Premium subscription lengths and prices:
Monthly Recurring (Starting at $2.99 / month)
Annual Recurring - $35.99 / year
Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. Truebill Premium is optional and not required to use Truebill.
Terms of Service: https://www.truebill.com/terms