Tidepool Mobile is a companion uploader and notes app for Tidepool Web, a free web app where you can see data from your insulin pump, continuous glucose monitor (CGM), and blood glucose meter, all in one place. Create your free Tidepool account at tidepool.org/signup.
As an uploader app, Tidepool Mobile allows you to:
* Upload data automatically from Apple Health to Tidepool. This data may include blood glucose, insulin, food, and activity data collected by Apple Health from your authorized apps like Dexcom, Companion InPen, MySugr, OneDrop, SugarSense, OneTouch Reveal, Accu-Chek Connect, and your manual entries.
* Opt in to donate your de-identified uploaded data to the Tidepool Big Data Donation Project. Find out more at https://www.tidepool.org/bigdata.
As a notes app, Tidepool Mobile allows you to:
* Tag your CGM, pump, and blood glucose meter data with a note for context.
* Track your favorite meals and your regular exercise, and learn from what you see.
* Search for events you've noted before so you can use your data to help you in real-time, like seeing how your glucose responded to a #walk or #popcorn the last time you used that tag.
* Comment on your data. You and your care team can add comments in Tidepool Mobile and see them in context in Tidepool Web’s more comprehensive visualization and, vice versa, any notes you add in Tidepool Web will then show in your Tidepool Mobile app as well.
Tidepool’s suite of tools is compatible with Dexcom, Abbott’s FreeStyle Libre readers, Medtronic, Tandem, Insulet Omnipod, and Animas insulin pumps, as well as many blood glucose meters. Learn more at tidepool.org/devices.