A must-have for all musicians, packed with all the features you need. Intuitive interface, powerful customization, rock-solid precision & more.
We didn’t like existing metronome apps very much. So we made a better one. The Metronome by Soundbrenner is designed to be a professional tool to help all musicians play with flawless accuracy. It's a powerful companion for everyone, regardless of your instrument or skill level. The Metronome by Soundbrenner works great for daily practice, live performances or in the recording studio.
• Easy to use, but powerful
• Rock-solid precision
• Change time signature & subdivision and emphasize beats by setting accents
• Powerful customization: choose from over 20 sounds, switch between our dark & light theme & more
• World class setlist management: save your rhythms and load them to play in the metronome any time
• Advanced features: USB MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Ableton Link & more
What the press says about us:
• “Best in Show” ― The NAMM Show
• “Revolutionize the way you practice” ― FutureMusic
• “Keeps you on the beat” ― TechCrunch
• “One of the best drum innovations” ― MusicRadar
• “The best metronome app” ― WIRED
“It's sleek and easily understood in seconds. And the controls are great. Fast and intuitive. It's what all musicians need to practice their tempo.” ― Pete Korpela (Drummer, Grammy-nominated, played with Robbie Williams, Disturbed, Hans Zimmer and many more)
”You get it. You can figure it out. You lock in to the click. It doesn't get any better than that.” ― Robert Sarzo (Guitarist of Hurricane & Queensrÿche, worked with Jimmy Iovine and legendary metal producers Bob Ezrin & Mike Clink)
”I walk on stage. It's right there & ready to go.” ― Randy Waldman (Pianist & composer, Grammy winner, played with Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Beyoncé, Stevie Wonder and many more)
”Make the metronome what you want it to be.” ― Robert "Bubby" Lewis (Bassist, composer, played with Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Lupe Fiasco)
Innovative music tools that remove the hassle from your practice. Learn more on www.soundbrenner.com
Soundbrenner Plus terms:
When you subscribe, payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your Apple ID. Subscriptions automatically renew, but there's no commitment and you can turn off renewal up to 24 hours before the next billing period. Manage your subscription by going to your Apple ID account settings.
Terms of paid services: https://www.soundbrenner.com/terms-of-paid-services