Are you a sports fan? Perhaps a tennis aficionado? Then you've found the definitive tennis experience on mobile you've been looking for!
Tennis Clash is a fast paced tennis game that fits all ages!
Controls are really simple and intuitive, you only need to swipe in order to play, leaving you able to even play it with only one hand if you want to.
But don't mistake it for being only a casual game! High tier gameplay can get really complex and becoming the best will require a lot of practice in order to master the game.
Tennis Clash Features:
- Play with your friends in fun real-time matches
- Amazing next-gen graphics
- Intuitive controls that are easy to learn, but hard to master
- Enter real-time tournaments to challenge your skill against the best!
- Unlock amateur, semi-pro and pro tennis players
- Assemble the best available team: choose the best coach and fitness trainer for your squad!
- Unlock new arenas: Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Moscow and much more!
- You can subscribe for access to special Pro Pass rewards and perks, such as smashes
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to additional Pro Pass rewards for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week”/“one month” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly or monthly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period