studiomux streams Audio, Midi and OSC via the simple USB cable and completely integrates iOS into your music production environment.
Use your music apps just like you would use any other plug-ins. Use Midi controllers connected to your Mac or PC to control apps running on iOS. Or send OSC messages to compatible software. All via the standard USB cable, reliably at a low latency. Sync your musical Apps on multiple iOS devices with the gorgeous new sync tool Ableton Link.
- stream audio from your iDevices to your Mac or Windows PC.
- VST & AU support make it extremely easy to integrate iOS apps directly into your DAW.
- stream from/to and between multiple devices at once, while using up to 8 seperate stereo channels per device.
- IAA, AU v3 & Audiobus integration ensures immediate compatibility with countless iOS music Apps.
- IAA & AU v3 & AB Mixer with controls for Volume, Mute & Monitor.
- Send channels to easily route apps & effects.
- Apps that allow IAA Midi Note-input can be used without any other Midi-setup - exactly like any other instrument VST.
- sync IAA Apps via Ableton link, internal or external clock
- control iOS apps with hardware controllers that are connected to your Mac/Pc.
- sequence and play iOS apps using a DAW running on your Mac/Pc.
- control Mac applications or hardware connected to it, using Lemur, TouchOSC or any other app that uses MIDI.
- use iOS apps to play and sequence hardware instruments that are connected to your Mac/Pc.
- create virtual MIDI ports on the iPad/iPhone that can be mirrored to the Mac/Pc or other iDevices.
- connect several iOS devices to the Mac/Pc - and send MIDI data between them.
- control OSC capable Software on Mac/Pc with one of many available OSC apps.
- send OSC data between iDevices and Mac/Pc
- forward as many ports as you need, and treat iOS apps as if they would run directly on the same system.
iOS 9.3 and up
OSX 10.10 and up
Windows 10 (requires iTunes) and up
studiomux needs a small helper app installed on the Mac or PC - please download it from our webpage:
visit us our forum for support
fixed bug, that caused AUv3 units to crash when channel was switched