Stria is rated as a Killer App by Apps4iDevices.
Multilevel Interactive Sound Synthesizer
Idea and Csound-Orchestra by Eugenio Giordani
“Stria” is the title of a very important composition by John Chowning and I would like to say that this computer music piece represents the manifest of Frequency Modulation technique applied to audio synthesis, invented by Mr. Chowning himself.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support
- Up to 240 Frequency Modulation Oscillators or simple Wavetable Additive
- Five Spectral Pitch Grid Generators (Geometric, Harmonic, Fibonacci, Scalar, Temperated)
- MIDI Pad With Scale Grid
- Effects chain: Doppler, Chopper, Glitch Gen, Sync Grain, Spectral Arpeggiator, FDN Reverb, Dynamic Compressor/Expander
- Snapshots Presets Morphing Pad
- Control Manager LFO for Parameters
- Midibus, Virtual Midi and Network: 14 bit NRPN controllers
- Capture Master Audio Output
- File Manager, sharing common audio files via iTunes, Dropbox and AudioCopy
- Post Fx Chain: Doppler, Chopper, Out Of Range, Sync Granulator, Spectral Arpeggiator, Reverb FDN, Dynamisc Processor
- Bluetooth A2DP High Quality