√ Super easy to use
√ 50,000+ Stickers to use
√ Remove background and create your own stickers
√ Import stickers natively into WhatsApp & iMessage (Messages)
√ Share stickers as images into FB Messenger, Telegram, & more.
#1 New Sticker & Meme App for all messaging apps
As Seen on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, & Google Ads
The must-have app to create stickers.
Find and share over 50,000+ stickers to use in your chat app, or create your own personal stickers using the sticker creator tool.
Share your hilarious stickers and memes to all the chat apps and keyboards including iMessage and WhatsApp with one click.
- The app allows import of stickers into major messaging apps, but is independent from and not affiliated with or endorsed by any of the mentioned social and messaging apps.
- The app allows users to publish their own stickers. We strive to keep the community safe, but if you do see inappropriate content, please report it via the in-app features and we will take action within 24h. Publication of inappropriate content or abusive behavior is not tolerated and will result in ejection from the platform.
- The app is free to download, and offers use of a limited selection of exclusive sticker packs, the ability to create & use a limited number of custom stickers with the sticker maker, and the ability to browse the sticker library, for free. You can subscribe for unlimited use of all stickers and features.
- Prices & free trials vary by country and by subscription; please check the specific terms that apply to you at the time of purchase, displayed in the app and on the purchase confirmation alert. For the USA, subscriptions are from $4.99 to $9.99 weekly, $19.99 to $29.99 monthly, $99.99 yearly and may include a 3 day free trial, depending on the subscription. Weekly subscriptions are intended for short-term use only. For ongoing use and best value, we recommend the yearly option.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information. You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes account settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Subscriptions are linked to your account rather than to a given installation of an app on a device. Therefore cancelling a free trial or subscription must be done via your account Settings. Just deleting the app does not automatically cancel a subscription. If you need assistance, please contact us at contact [at] me.me and we'll be sure to assist. But please note that for privacy and security reasons, we as developers are unable to directly access your account and alter your subscription on your behalf.