Track how far you walk and how many steps you take. Always on, works on all iPhones.
Steps is a pedometer and activity tracker. It shows you just how much you're moving in a simple, elegant way. Set a goal. As you walk, the colors change to show your progress like a sunrise. No noise, no extra gadget to wear and nothing to distract you.
Everyone should walk 10,000 steps every day for their health, but many of us don't go that far. With Steps, you can easily track how far you go every day, set a goal, and get moving!
- Clear, uncluttered design and changing color tells you at a glance how far you've gone today
- Easily set and adjust goals
- Calorie tracking, customized for your body and activity
- Track and share your full activity history
- Customize to match your style with themes
- Check in quickly from your Apple Watch or Notification Center on your iPhone
- Integrates with Apple Health to combine data from your Apple Watch or other connected devices
ALWAYS ON, WORKS WITH THE PHONE YOU HAVE
- Always on and tracking, no need to press start and stop buttons
- Works anywhere on your body
- Works with any iPhone running iOS 7 or greater
A NOTE ON BATTERY LIFE WITH IPHONE 5 AND 5c
To track your activity in the background on the iPhone 5 and 5c, Steps keeps track of your location. We've gone to great lengths to minimize battery use and make sure your charge still lasts all day, but there's no getting around some impact on your battery. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Year of Code, LLC