- sPlayer can play all video formats and encodings, allowing you to play video files on your mobile device without need to convert to MP4.
- sPlayer supports ASS/SSA/SUP effects subtitles, you can experience the full effects subtitles like on your PC / Mac.
- sPlayer has powerful networking technologies that allow you play media from your PC or NAS directly ,without any space occupied in your limited device, without the need to download anything.
- sPlayer also allows you to easily download files or directory directly from your PC or NAS, it must be the best friend for your trip.
- sPlayer supports a variety of gestures, just move your fingers, you can adjust the playback position, font size, control volume and brightness.
- sPlayer takes great care to protect your privacy, it has folder encryption, so you no longer have to worry about privacy issues.
- sPlayer more detailed features are as follows:
* SMB / CIFS playback/discovery (play media files on your pc easily).
* Download media file or directory from SAMBA / DLNA directly.
* UPnP / DLNA playback/discovery.
* Airplay playback.
* Support Picture In Picture mode.
* Support iPad split-screen multitasking .
* Hardware acceleration.
* Supports HDR Tone Mapping on non-HDR display.
* Support Subtitle effects.
* 0.5x-3.0x playback speed control.
* 0.5x-5.0x zoom screen.
* Media preview in seeking.
* Built-in audio enhancement.
* Multi soundtrack selection.
* Embedded/External subtitle-track selection.
* Subtitle synchronization .
* Support for external subtitle font selection .
* Preview for playlist file before run it.
* Play bluray directory.
* Manage and edit playlist on the fly.
* Screen mirroring.
* File Management:
- Delete, Move,Rename, Create Folder.
- Support for Wi-Fi transmission, without connecting the USB cable to transfer files.
- Support create of streaming-media playlist.
- Support file decompression: 7z, zip, rar, tar, bz, bz2, etc.
* Gesture function :
- The horizontal of drag : adjust the playback position.
- On the left side of the screen vertically drag : adjust the volume.
- On the right of the screen vertically drag : adjust the brightness.
- On the screen zoom : screen size adjustment.
- Double-click : play/pause.
- Two finger Double-click : change video aspect screen.
* Support external keyboard:
- Space : pause/play.
- Left Arrow : backward seek.
- Right Arrow : forward seek.
- Esc : exit play.
- S : change the playback speed.
- B : play previous.
- N : play next.
- Z : change screen scale.
* Supported video formats : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RMVB, ASF,OGV and so on.
* Supported audio formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE and so on.
* Support subtitle format : SRT, SSA, ASS, SUP, VTT.
* Supported image formats : JPG, PNG, BMP,TIFF,GIF,HEIC etc.
1. Added the auto selection of audio/subtitle tracks based on the current system language.
2. Added the option of shortcut buttons, which can be set to change the aspect ratio.
3. Added recording aspect ratio for independent videos.
4. Fixed the problem that some Remux video subtitles were not displayed correctly.
5. Fixed some WebDAV related bugs.
6. Rewritten most code of the code editor.
7. Fixed some UI issues.
s-joys Co., Ltd.