Soor is a beautiful, premium music player for your iPhone.
- First feature rich 3rd party Apple Music app.
- Apple curated content personalised to your listening taste.
- Play, search, like, share and add songs from across the entire Apple Music catalogue.
- Intuitive, fully gesture driven user interface.
- Light, Dark and Black themes.
- Musixmatch integration.
- Last.fm auto-scrobbling.
In case you're wondering what Soor means, pronounced Sur (Soar), it's Hindi for melody/note.
For F.A.Q. and limitations visit: soor.app/faq
If you have any doubts please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Soor is a 3rd party Music player. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Music, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
Album artworks used in screenshots above are not actual artwork image for the albums due to licensing concerns. Actual artworks in app will be shown correctly.
# Magic Mix
- Create highly dynamic mixes based on filters and sources.
- A magic mix can be a combination of multiple sources and filters.
- Apple Music sources means the magic mix contents will change as Apple updates their curation.
# Siri Shortcuts Support
- Magic mixes are exposed to the Shortcuts app and you can choose to start playback of any magic mix from shortcuts.
- Add any magic mix as a Siri Voice Shortcut.
# Release Alerts
- Add your favourite artists and the app will automatically notify you of their new releases.
- You can also manually add a release reminder for any upcoming album.
- Artists and release reminders are synced via iCloud.
- Context menu support. Long pressing any song will open context menu, dragging it further will open the drop panel for drag drop actions.
Please consider leaving a nice review if you find the app useful. Your reviews help a small 1-person team like mine to continue development.