Sling: Employee Scheduling Made Easy
With powerful scheduling and workforce management tools, Sling is the easiest way to manage employee work schedules, track time, optimize labor costs, and streamline team communication. For free!
Sling works for a variety of industries and organizations of every size, shape, and kind have already made Sling the place where their work happens.
Streamline Your Business
• Schedule faster and smarter: Build accurate schedules in minutes and avoid overlapping shifts and double-bookings.
• Control labor costs: Stay under budget while controlling overtime and absenteeism.
• Communicate efficiently from a single platform: Send messages in group or private conversations, keep everyone informed, and build a stronger company culture.
• Simplify time tracking: Allow employees to clock in and out right from their phones.
• Make payroll processing easier: Export timesheets for seamless payroll processing.
• Drive operational compliance: Ensure standards are being met to keep your business compliant.
• Enhance employee engagement: Engage employees in achieving business objectives in an easy-to-digest way while making work effortless and expected outcomes clear.
Benefits For Managers
- Schedule with ease: Build your employees' schedules in minutes and manage time off, availability and shift trade requests.
- Eliminate scheduling conflicts: See up-to-date employee availability, time-off requests, and avoid overlapping shifts and double-bookings.
- Democratize scheduling: Let employees sign up for shifts on a first-come, first-served basis, or approve the requests and finalize the schedule.
- Reduce employee absences and late arrivals: Use shift alarms to remind employees of their upcoming shifts and send them notifications when they forget to clock in.
- Optimize labor spending as you schedule: Set wages per employee or position and see how much each shift will cost. Forecast and optimize expenses while scheduling to ensure you stay on budget.
- Manage multiple work locations with ease: Schedule employees across multiple locations on one account and view all schedules in one place.
- Set specific clock-in locations: Use GPS or IP settings to designate where you want employees to clock in.
- Integrate Sling with platforms you already use: Save time and money by integrating your scheduling with your existing platforms.
Benefits For Employees
- Access the schedule anywhere, anytime: Employees can access their schedules when they aren't at work and get real-time updates on one centralized platform.
- Turn any device into a mobile time clock: With Sling, any device — laptop, desktop, tablet, or smartphone — becomes a time tracking terminal.
- Chat with coworkers in real time: Sling’s powerful communication features help employees to stay informed wherever they are and never skip a beat.
- Set shift reminders: With Sling, employees can set shift alarms to remind them when they need to work, which helps them be on time.
- Find replacements faster: Sling’s shift exchange feature allows employees to find their own replacements when they can’t work.
- Manage work-life balance better: Employees can set unavailability or request off to make time for other things they love to do.
- Prevent forgotten clock-outs: Sling will automatically clock out employees if they forget to do it themselves.
- Because Sling automates repetitive processes, simplifies complex and time-consuming tasks, and coordinates convoluted workplace communication, it helps any organization run smoother.
Try the Sling app for free and experience the future of workforce management.