SaferKid is way beyond parental controls! It grows and changes as your children do, from first device through adulthood.
Enter your child's age, and we'll help you:
- Block adult content,
- Monitor text message history,
- See phone contacts,
- See phone call history (on other platforms),
- See web browsing history,
- Give them more privacy as they get older,
- Limit screen time,
- Get alerts if your children get dangerous apps,
- Get reviews on 200,000 apps with parenting tips,
- Get expert guides on how to talk to kids about sexting, bullying, adult content, and more!
SaferKid was developed after studying thousands of bad things that happened to children as a result of using mobile devices, including extensive research with members of the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Use it keep your child or teen safe!
SaferKid provides end-to-end parenting support from when your child first gets a device through adulthood. It's the most comprehensive parenting solution on the market and the only one that anticipates danger and warns you BEFORE bad things happen.
Get SaferKid and start protecting your children and teens today!
SaferKid contains three main features:
- SaferKid Alert, and
- Parental Superpowers
SaferText is a breakthrough child safety tool that allows you to see your child or teen's text messages, web browsing history, phone call history and phone contacts. To keep trust in your family, your kids will know that you have SaferText, and you can gradually disable its features as kids get older to give them more privacy.
Parental Superpowers allow you to turn your children's apps off at night, on a schedule, or any time. They also help you block adult content protecting children from inappropriate content.
SaferKid Alert regularly checks to see if your children have installed any of over 200,000 age-inappropriate apps on their devices. If we find an app, we send you an alert. We also let you know what's inappropriate about the app and how to talk to your child about it.
SaferKid memberships start at just $14.99 per month, and one membership covers all of your family's devices.
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price each month
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Free trials are forfeited if you choose to buy a full subscription before the free trial ends. Free trials contain all the same features as full subscriptions.