Polycam is the leading 3D capture application for iPhone and iPad! Create high-quality 3D models from photos with any iPhone or iPad, and rapidly generate scans of spaces with the LiDAR sensor. Edit your 3D captures directly on device, and export them in over a dozen file formats. Share your captures with friends and the Polycam community with Polycam Web and explore captures from around the globe on Poly World!
Capture with Photo Mode:
● Take photos and convert them into 3D models with photogrammetry
● Great for scanning detailed objects and scenes
● Generates 3D assets that are ready-to-use in any computer graphics application
● Runs on any iPhone or iPad
Capture with LiDAR Mode:*
● Top-rated LiDAR scanner on the App Store
● Rapidly generate dimensionally-accurate 3D scans
● Great for scanning spaces and large objects
● Create unlimited scans for free directly on device -- internet not required
Export 3D models with Polycam Pro:
● Export mesh data as .obj, .gltf, .dae, .fbx and .stl
● Export color point cloud data as .dxf, .ply, .las, .xyz and .pts
● Export blueprints as .png images or .dae files
Take measurements and generate blueprints:
● Take unlimited measurements with inch-level accuracy for free with the Ruler tool
● Automatically generate measurements of spaces on LiDAR captures
● Upgrade to Polycam Pro and generate scale-accurate blueprints
Share your 3D captures:
● Upload your 3D capture and share with collaborators and friends with a link
● Publish your 3D captures to Polycam Web and share with the community
We are excited to see what you create with Polycam! If you share something online, tag us on twitter or instagram @Polycam3D to let us know what you’ve captured and get featured!
*Polycam requires a device with a LiDAR sensor, such as the iPhone 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max or 2020+ iPad Pro to generate LiDAR captures, but Photo Mode works on every iPhone and iPad from 2015 or newer.