Enjoy your Spotify and iTunes music collections on iPhone or iPad with classic interface and no social media distractions!
Plum has been designed with great care to offer the best experience of browsing and listening to your meticulously gathered music collection.
Say goodbye to distractions offered by streaming services, new playlist recommendations every day, or popups about new Justin Bieber’s album and meet Plum’s beautifully organised interface allowing you to enjoy the music you already know and love.
• Works with Spotify* and local Music library (ex-iTunes)*
• Pin your favorite albums/artists/playlists/songs to one screen
• Create your own folders with multiple albums, artists or even playlists
• iPad support with desktop-like interface
• Light and Dark mode, with pure black variant available
• Search for songs in playlists
• Use widget to control now playing queue from lock screen and Today centre
• Quick and intuitive queue management
• Useful context actions and gestures
• Classic design with colorful gradients and minimalistic blurs
• Deep sorting and filtering options
• Artist descriptions and lyrics downloaded from web
• Customizable UI
• Share what you're listening by sending a link, image, or post directly to Instagram/Facebook stories
• Pick and play songs without opening the app by using Spotlight and Home Screen shortcut actions
• Insert songs from any album to now playing queue
• Supports all iTunes unique features like: ratings, lyrics, playlist folders, setting last played date, etc.
Plum offers 3-day trial period, during which all functionality is free to use. After that, you can choose if you want to continue using the app with limited functionality or unlock full version by paying a one-time fee.
You see, we don't like subscriptions either!
* Only Premium Spotify accounts are supported. Offline playback is not available in current version
** Apple Music and iCloud Music Library are NOT supported. Songs downloaded through iTunes will work fine
*** Plum does NOT require Music.app or Spotify.app to be installed, it is a completely standalone application.