Audibly is an offline music player and wireless surround sound system for iOS devices. To add music, copy music files, like m4a, wav, and mp3, through the built-in file manager. Then Audibly will automatically sort through all the files and organize a new music library.
Audibly has an extremely accurate syncing engine, making a crystal clear listening experience.
Also, you can connect up to 8 (possibly more...) iOS devices over WiFi and use them as wireless, surround sound speakers. Audibly has a system to keep the devices' music in sync. Place all the iOS devices around a large room, turn up the volume, and enjoy the music.
• File manager to transfer music files
• Create a playlist of songs from your own library
• Control the volume across all the devices
• Automatically organizes music files into a library
• Music kept in sync as you listen
• Favorite what’s playing to come back to it later
• No Internet connection required*
Audibly was originally developed in 2014 by: Nick Frey, Chris Galzerano, and Veeral Patel. Remastered in 2020 by Chris @ Playr Inc.
-New Design Improvements!
-Added touch seeking to move playback cursor
-Other smaller improvements