Lack of light is the second most common cause of death of indoor plants after excessive watering.
Better light conditions will allow you to keep your plants healthy.
Measure the light levels for the price of a coffee!
How to use:
Launch the application
Point the camera toward the leaves
Press the button "Measure"
How to interpret the measurement:
- Too low: Difficult for plants to survive.
- Low: For plants which can tolerate low levels of light such as aglaonema, parlor palm, philodendron.
- Medium: For the majority of indoor plants such as Dracaena, Pothos, spider plant.
- High: For plants which love light such as zebra plant, areca palm, croton.
- Detection of natural light
- Artificial lights are not supported
- 4 levels of intensity: very low to high
- Uses the rear camera only
- Intensity up to 100,000 lux or 10,000 fc
This application allows you to measure the light levels of indoor plants. However, if you need very precise measurements, the use of professional equipment is recommended.
Studio Nano Ship, Inc.