The mountains are calling! Explore more mountains than any mountaineer! PeakFinder makes it possible… and shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display.
This functions completely offline - and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 650'000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes like 'Best of AppStore', 'App of the Week', …
Highly recommended by macnewsworld.com, nationalgeographic.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, …
••• Features •••
• Works offline and worldwide
• Includes more than 650'000 peak names
• Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing
• Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
• Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
• 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
• Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
• Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
• Shows the solar and lunar orbit with rise and set times
• Uses compass and motion sensors
• Daily updates of the peak directory
• Does not collect any data. Your data is yours
• Does not contain any recurring costs. You pay only once
• Is free of advertising
••• Ratings •••
Every good rating (including those following updates) makes me happy. The positive ratings and reviews make it possible for me to continue to improve the app for you. Many thanks!
••• Support •••
In case of questions, problems, mistakes, missing mountain names and ideas for future expansion, I am happy to help you. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smaller optimizations and bug fixes.