What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is a safe and secure platform for all school-to-home communication. The two-way group messaging, private conversations, district-wide alerts and notices, and simple user interface keeps everyone connected, creating a vibrant school community.
In today's ed-tech world, schools need a better communication system than relying on hard-to-track emails, lost flyers, missed robocalls, website updates that are never read, or piggybacking on SIS or LMS tools meant for student communication. ParentSquare brings the power of ed-tech revolution to the parents. It reverses the trend for disparate, one-way communication that keeps parents as 'spectators' to their child's education.
Understanding the need for a whole-school adoption, we strive to keep an easy to use interface for ParentSquare, much like the social tools you are used to in today's online digital world. ParentSquare caters to every parent, including those who rarely use technology.
ParentSquare for iOS
With ParentSquare for iOS, parents can easily connect with teachers and staff at their children’s school from their iOS device. The app allows parents to:
- View posts, appreciate and comment
- Sign up for wish list items, volunteer, and RSVP and view your sign ups
- Check dates for upcoming school and class events and add them to your device calendar
- Send private messages (with attachments) to staff members (or other ParentSquare users*) in your school
- Participate in group conversations
- View posted pictures and files
- View the directory of your child’s school*
- View notices (attendance, cafeteria, library dues)
- Respond to absences or tardies*
- Purchase for goods and services offered for sale by the school
* If allowed by your school's implementation