Paper Designer lets you create beautiful, tiling paper-like backgrounds and textures.
Combine simple patterns with noise, add color and set the lighting for a paper like look. The resulting texture image can be used with your drawing app to create a brush that simulates real paper grain.
You can start with a blank slate or with one of 22 sample projects.
- 6 basic patterns like stripes, bumps and Perlin noise
- 4 tile sizes: 500, 1000, 2000 and 3000 pixels
- Copy to clipboard or drag & drop the paper/texture image
- Export the tile image to PNG file
- Export the design to a JPEG or PNG of custom size (requires full version)
- Paper options: light direction, color, detail level, brightness, contrast
- Texture options: scale, contrast, local contrast
- Colour drag and drop
- New patterns
- New sample projects
The free version is limited to a small tile size (500px) and a maximum of 4 patterns in a project.