Create eye-catching, glowing and animated framed photos and messages that will look great in dark mode!
Create attention getting GIF animations and make your photos stand out with glowing neon frames, or start with a blank slate and create a flashing neon sign.
In just a few simple steps:
• Open an image from your photo library or from another app, take a new photo, or start with a blank canvas.
• Pick a frame shape: choose from basics like rounded rectangles, ovals and hearts, fun shapes like paw prints, shamrocks, pumpkins, jackolanterns, christmas trees and text! For text, enter the text and select a typeface.
• Crop to zoom into the best part of the photo and to set the aspect ratio of the frame (square, 6 x 4, etc.).
• Select from a rainbow of neon frame colors and adjust the frame width. Choose a black, white or transparent background.
• Add motion if you want to create an animated GIF with an adjustable frame speed.
• Now you’re ready to save it, share it, or send it off to another app.
The frames you create are vector based, and can be saved and shared at low, medium, high, or custom resolution, as JPEG, PNG and GIF files.
FreshAir Software, Inc.