miRack is a Eurorack-style modular environment. It aims to provide user experience and audio quality close to those of the real Eurorack hardware. miRack can be used to build custom synthesizers and effects, control other apps and equipment, as a playground to explore and learn modular synths, and for live performances.
* Comes with more than 500 modules created by third-party developers and adapted for mobile devices by miRack team. New modules are added regularly.
* Includes AUv3 plugin. Can work as an instrument, audio effect or MIDI processor. Supports parameter automation to record and automate changes of almost any virtual module control.
* Multi-channel audio input and output (in both standalone and AUv3 modes), with full support for Expert Sleepers audio interface modules to integrate with hardware Eurorack equipment.
* MIDI input and output, including MIDI clock sync, and MIDI learn function. Automate and control your patch, or control other software and hardware instruments with powerful sequencer modules.
* Ableton Link support to synchronise with other music software on the same device or over network.
* iCloud support to sync patches between iOS and macOS app versions.
* Visit patchstorage.com/platform/mirack for inspiration and to share your patches.
Newer devices are recommended for better performance. Modules may vary greatly in CPU usage, the size of the patch your device is able run will depend on the modules used.
This version mainly updates many of the included module packs to latest available versions and adds a bunch of new modules, including a calibration module for Expert Sleepers (and similar) audio interfaces and a module to send/receive CVs via OSC protocol.
* New Recently Added category in the module browser showing modules added in the last few app updates.
* When starting a two finger pan and zoom gesture, it's now much less likely to accidentally adjust module controls instead.
* The number of AU parameters that can be exposed to a DAW is increased to 32.
* Other minor UI and rendering tweaks.
Sorry this update took so long to be released, we will now return to our normal practice of releasing frequent smaller updates with fixes and improvements from our (pretty long) to-do list. If you have any questions or suggestions, please visit the discussion board at http://discuss.mirack.app