● Have a goal. Make it manageable. ●
Manageable helps you to focus on the next task no matter how many projects you have to juggle at the same time.
Start with your projects, goals or even dreams and split each one into steps required to complete it. Split each step further into lists of subtasks until you end up with simple actionable items.
Manageable collects final actions across all subtasks of your selected project in a plain ordered list, hiding complexity when you only need to go from the topmost action to the next one.
• Clutter-free hierarchical lists
• Clean gesture-driven interface
• Reorder and prioritize in one gesture
• Set due dates
• Set reschedule interval for recurrent tasks
• Efficient color-coding of your items
• Two-tap navigation between your favourite projects
• Import or share your project outlines
• Export your ordered action lists
• Backup data to iCloud, DropBox, etc.
• Today widget in Notification Center
• Unlimited undo/redo
● Task view
Pull down/up to add item
Hold and drag to reorder/prioritize
Swipe the title left for Action list
Swipe the title right to go to the top
Pull down with 2 fingers for import menu
Pull up with 2 fingers for export menu
Swipe item for menu
Tap and hold item to edit
Tap title for Navigation view, tap again to dismiss
Pinch out/in to switch wrapping of long task names on/off
Shake to undo/redo
● Action view
Pull down to filter by priority
Notifications are here!
You will now get notified of your tasks due and the app icon will show a badge with the number of tasks due.
You will be prompted to allow notifications from the app on the first notification. If you have tasks due with past dates and want to see the app badge immediately, you may enable notifications in Settings.