Learn visually! Lucid is your visual guide to the world's most important knowledge.
- Master essential topics in psychology, philosophy, history, economics, leadership, business, health, science, technology and more.
- Understand complex concepts quickly, with elegant visuals that clarify key ideas and help you stay focused.
- Read insights from the world's most-respected experts, courses, and books.
- Save and review the insights and visuals that matter most to you.
- Complete a chapter in two minutes or less, in bite-sized sessions throughout your day.
- Explore our constantly growing catalog, which includes insights from:
Philosophy in the Twentieth Century
The History of the United States Government
Atomic Habits by James Clear
How To Change Your Mind by Michael Pollen
Getting Things Done by David Allen
The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Capital in the Twenty-First Century by Thomas Piketty
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
...and many more!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
Lucid offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription and an auto-renewing monthly subscription which allows you full access to all of the content in our catalog for as long as you maintain an active subscription.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country.
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes account at the time of initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period end date, and the cost of the renewal will be listed. You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase.
Read more about our Terms of Service here: https://bit.ly/2Jc1rZm