Identity Theft Protection is hard. We make it easy for you with the LifeLock Identity app and a Norton 360 or LifeLock plan. You’re across town—and someone is taking out a bank loan in your name. We’ll send you an identity alert†. If it’s not you taking out that loan, you can respond right away, and we’ll go to work on your behalf.
LifeLock plans include:
• LIFELOCK IDENTITY ALERT™ SYSTEM†: Alerts you if your Social Security Number, name, address, or date of birth are used in applications for credit or services.
• DARK WEB MONITORING: Continuously patrols the dark web and notifies you if we find your information.
• US-BASED ID RESTORATION SPECIALISTS: Should you become a victim of identity theft, an Agent will be dedicated to your case from start to finish to help restore your identity.
• MILLION DOLLAR PROTECTION PACKAGE†††: If you become a victim of identity theft, you’ll be covered for lawyers and experts up to $1 million, and stolen funds and expense reimbursement up to the limits of your plan.
ADVANTAGE AND ULTIMATE PLUS PLANS ALSO INCLUDE:
• EASY ACCESS TO CREDIT SCORE(S) & REPORT(S)1: Access to unlimited daily or monthly credit information (based on your selected plan), an essential part of credit protection.
• IDENTITY LOCK: Protection against identity thieves in one click.
• TRANSACTION MONITORING: Monitors your bank, credit card, and retirement account activity.†
NORTON 360 plans without LifeLock include dark web monitoring only.
LIFELOCK IDENTITY ADVISOR includes dark web monitoring, breach notifications, and merchant resolution management. It does not include the Million Dollar Protection™ Package or additional alert features offered in higher-tiered plans.
No one can prevent all identity theft or cybercrime.
1 The credit scores provided are VantageScore 3.0 credit scores based on data from Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, respectively. Any One-Bureau VantageScore mentioned is based on Equifax data only. Third parties use many different types of credit scores and are likely to use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
If your plan includes credit reports, scores, and/or credit monitoring features ("Credit Features"), two requirements must be met to receive said features: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file and it must contain sufficient credit history information. IF EITHER OF THE FOREGOING REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FEATURES FROM ANY BUREAU.
If your plan also includes Credit Features from Experian and/or TransUnion, the above verification process must also be successfully completed with Experian and/or TransUnion, as applicable. If verification is successfully completed with Equifax, but not with Experian and/or TransUnion, as applicable, you will not receive Credit Features from such bureau(s) until the verification process is successfully completed and until then you will only receive Credit Features from Equifax.
Any credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin after your successful LifeLock plan enrollment.
† We do not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
††† Reimbursement and Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $1 million for Ultimate Plus, up to $100,000 for Advantage and up to $25,000 for Standard and Select (Norton 360 with LifeLock Select). And up to $1 million for coverage for lawyers and experts if needed, for all plans. Benefits under the Master Policy are issued and covered by United Specialty Insurance Company (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.
‡ Locking or Unlocking your credit file does not affect your credit score and does not stop all companies and agencies from pulling your credit file. The credit lock on your TransUnion file will be unlocked if your subscription is downgraded or cancelled.