With iThoughts2go you can take your mindmaps with you - for reference 'on the go'.
iThoughts2go cannot edit your maps - for that you need iThoughts.
Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop application formats:
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers (CSV)
• Plain/rich text
• ...plus import only support for CMAP, Scapple, Mindmeister, Mindnode, Mindmapper, SimpleMind and MyThoughts
Maps can be loaded into iThoughts2go via email, browser or app sharing. Maps can also be synced automatically via iCloud, Dropbox or WebDAV cloud services.
Once loaded into iThoughts2go, the maps may be viewed (but not edited) and even exported in a number of different formats such as:
• MS Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• MS Word/Pages (DOCX)
• MS Project (XML)
• Website (HTML + attachments)
• Flashcard (Quizlet.com / Cram.com)
• Things (Task Management App)
• iCloud Calendar/Reminders
In addition, you can add upto 20 topics into a dedicated 'notes' map.
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.
- Moving a topic (using the keyboard) onto an already collapsed branch makes it scroll off the screen
- Issue with strike through text on iOS
- Vertical Layout Issue
- Links to images in appendix in PDFs