Start creating connections with the students in your classroom and family today. Harmony Game Room is a growing collection of games, tools, and resources that help children grades Pre-K–6 develop social emotional learning (SEL) skills while they play.
Designed to use alone or with Harmony’s acclaimed SEL curriculum, Harmony Game Room brings important lessons to life in any learning environment. Children learn communication skills, develop empathy and pro-social behaviors, and build stronger relationships with their peers. All conveniently accessible from your mobile device.
• Quick Connection Cards - Hundreds of activities and conversations prompts
• The Commonalities Game - Get to know your buddy
• Battle the Bully Bot Game - Learn positive ways to handle tough situations
• The WISES Game - Walk In Someone Else's Shoes
• Bloopers and Boosters - Interactive stories that help teach children to communicate effectively
• Relaxation Stations - Activities to help practice focus and breathing
• Game Tokens - Students can unlock dozens of fun game pieces
• Records - See how many games your students have played and more
• No in-app purchases, subscriptions or advertising
• Play anywhere - no WiFi needed
• Support for English and Spanish
• New games coming soon!
Quick Connection Cards.
Teachers and parents can currently access Quick Connection Cards in a new fully digital format with interactive features, including the option to sort cards by category and save your favorites to play again. Use these cards to spark great questions and conversations. You get hundreds of discussion prompts and engaging activities for individuals, buddies, and larger groups of students.
What is Harmony?
Available at no cost, Harmony is a social emotional learning program developed for Pre-K–6 grade students. This program is designed to foster intergender communication and understanding, peer connection and inclusion, and community both in and outside the classroom. Implemented by educators, parents, and caregivers, Harmony helps children develop into compassionate and caring adults.
What is Social Emotional Learning?
Social emotional learning (SEL) is the process through which children and adults acquire and effectively apply the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary for being a healthy adult. This includes problem-solving skills and intergender communication and understanding, as well as the desire to embrace diversity and build healthy relationships that will last well into adulthood.
Unlimited Access to the Full Harmony Curriculum
The Harmony Program empowers teachers and caretakers leading Pre-K–6 grade students with everything you need to successfully integrate our social emotional learning program into your classroom or learning environment. Access the Online Learning Portal for all activities, SEL stories, role-playing games, and sing-along songs.