Led by Hugo and Maya, the world’s most lovable 3D translators, the Hand Talk app automatically translates text and audio to American Sign Language (ASL) and Brazilian Sign Language (Libras) through artificial Intelligence.
If you’re interested in learning a new language in a practical and fun way, the Hand Talk app is the right choice for you!
There are over 466 million deaf and hard of hearing people in the world, and Hand Talk, elected the World’s Best Social App by the UN, emerges as a pocket translator with the goal of bringing people together through technology and communication.
You can rate the translations and save your favourite ones, adjust speed, customize their clothes and background in the Store and much more!
The Hand Talk app is a powerful tool, used in the most diverse contexts:
• In the classroom, by teachers, students and interpreters as a complementary communication resource;
• At home, by families with deaf and hearing people;
• By sign language students that want to improve their vocabulary.
- Redesigned from the ground up;
- Thousands of new signs for American and Brazilian Sign Languages.
- Bug fixes
Hand Talk Servicos Ltda