For anyone fighting against the rise of misinformation, sensationalism, and biased news, Ground News Pro will help you easily compare how a story is being covered by thousands of sources from across the political spectrum and from around the world.
If you are like the many people who feel overwhelmed and under-informed as they piece together patchwork information from social media and conflicting news sources, Ground News Pro will empower you with an array of visualization and comparison tools that makes it simple to analyze, understand, and draw your own conclusions about a developing news story. Unlike traditional news aggregators, which utilize crowd-sourcing and algorithms that reward clickbait and reinforce pre-existing bias, Ground News Pro helps users understand the news objectively based on media bias, geographic location, and time.
Launching two weeks before the first votes are cast in the U.S. presidential race, Ground News Pro is the world’s first news comparison platform that will help voters make better informed decisions, drawing from more than 40,000 news sources worldwide and featuring an average of 30,000 news stories per day. Ground News Pro is not only where you want to get your news and where you want your neighbor to get their news.
About Ground News Pro subscription memberships purchased within the Ground News app:
• Membership subscription renews monthly, and you'll be able to manage this subscription in your App Store account under the 'Ground News' subscription
• Payment will be charged to your App Store Account on confirmation of purchase
• Your membership subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Membership subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
See full terms and conditions here: https://ground.news/terms-and-conditions