Our everyday life is filled with too many passwords and various types of credentials, right? So, what are you doing to manage it?
- Using the same password everywhere? … Stop it NOW!
- Writing them in notes or encrypted excel? … Copy/paste is lethargic.
- Saving them in browsers? … Sorry, no attachments!
- Using an online password manager? … Are they safe from hackers??
Use Enpass to securely organize everything at one place. And the best thing, none of your Enpass data is stored on our servers, instead, it is stored locally on your device and you can sync through your own trusted cloud account, all ENCRYPTED!!
Don’t forget to evaluate Enpass using the FULL-FEATURED desktop version. IT’S ABSOLUTELY FREE.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ENPASS
◆ Offline- No data on our servers.
◆ Stores Everything- Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, attachments or any other sort of information.
◆ Data Synchronization- Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
◆ Cross-platform- Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
◆ Multiple-vaults- Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
◆ Password Auto-filling- Autofills into the apps, Safari and other supported browsers with just one tap from keyboard.
◆ Biometric authentication- Supports use of Face ID/Touch ID for quick unlock to access information.
◆ Siri Shortcuts- Define and ask Siri to open an item using the recorded phrase.
◆ Strong Password Generation- Built-in password generator for unique and strong passwords.
◆ Password Audit- Keeps a check on your weak, old and pwned passwords.
◆ Dark Mode: Turn your device to a darker appearance, making it easy on your eyes.
◆ 80+ Templates- Save any kind of information through well-organized templates.
◆ Import from others- Import your passwords saved in some other software, using the free desktop version.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Military-grade encryption- We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for 100% encryption of your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256.
• Zero-Knowledge security architecture- None of your data is stored on our servers, so as a developer, we have no knowledge about your passwords or data.
• Keyfile as a second factor- Along with master password you can also use a keyfile to encrypt your data.
• Password Audit- Stay safe with the built-in password auditor that keeps a regular check on your pwned, weak and old passwords.
SIMPLIFYING DIGITAL LIFE
• Securely autofills Credit card details while shopping online.
• Multiple-vaults- Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple-vaults.
• Super easy to use. With a simple yet intuitive design, Enpass delivers you a one-of-a-kind experience in using the app.
• Works with Siri and Spotlight to swiftly access the required information.
• Not just for passwords. Enpass locks your confidential files, photos, and documents in a secure encrypted vault.
BACKUP & RESTORE
• Encrypted Backup: Backup your database over Wi-Fi or save a local copy to restore later.
• Desktops- Free.
• Mobiles- Evaluate for free with limit up to 25 items and single vault. You can subscribe to Premium plans of 6 and 12 months anytime using the in-app purchase.
** Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the subscribed period. Your subscription can be managed from your iTunes Account Settings.
A dedicated support team is active to resolve your queries through
Good day, everyone!
This release makes your life a tad bit easier and efficient in using Enpass. It comprises of new features and improvements suggested by you. Thanks for your feedback and keep suggesting.
- View your passwords in a larger font. Access it in app and while autofilling by taping on the password field and select 'View Large'.
- Added option to enable/disable auto copying of One-time Passwords while enabling Password Autofill from Device Settings.
- To share an item, now you don't have to think of Pre-shared Key, aka PSK. The Enpass password generator is available for you right there on 'Add PSK' page.
- Faster autofill while using suggestions from keyboard. Try it out to feel the difference.
- Few users were unable to Export/Save/Send attachments of an unsupported format. Fixed
- Fixed an issue with the unlocking of the app extension using the master password.
- An issue with custom templates where the order of fields shuffled after syncing on other devices. Fixed
- Fixed a crash on iOS-11 while generating a password.
- Sync page was showing the name of OneDrive users. Now replaced with the e-mail address to avoid confusion.
- On opening an item with Siri, the item card was not clearing. Fixed.
- Instead of the word TOTP, Enpass now uses the terminology One-time passwords.
- Translations improvements.
- Other minor fixes for bugs and crashes.
We have a lot more awesome sauce in the pipeline, So drop by our support channels and share your feedback with feature-suggestions.
We love to hear from you on:
Enpass Technologies Inc.