Nothing Beats Easy! Now with all drum kits unlocked and the ability to import your own! No need to spend hundreds on a hardware MPC.
EasyBeats is built from the ground up to be the quickest and easiest way to create great sounding beats.
Despite being designed for fast and simple use you'll be surprised how powerful this tool can be for creating new beat patterns.
Using either the inbuilt samples or sounds you have imported yourself you'll find it easy to compose amazing beats. With a fantastic pattern editor sequencer designed for easy drag/drop use, tweaking your rhythms will be a breeze. Perfect for when you don't have a drummer or drums.
- 16 responsive sample pads MPC
- Use the inbuilt sample kits or easily import your own
- 16 loop-able bars each up to 64 step quantized
- Fully adjustable step count so 3/4,6/8 etc... all possible
- Adjustable 1/8 and 1/16 Swing
- Full quality WAV export
- Audio Copy and Paste
- AudioBus Support
- WiST support
- MIDI Clock Sync Client (Start/Stop/BPM)
- Go online to discover new beats and sounds, or share your own!
- Super fast startup for fast access
- Multitouch pattern editor with drag/drop and copy/paste support
- Amazing fast pattern switcher, zoom out to get a birds eye view of your patterns
- All New effects XY editor with Automation!
- Ability to change individual samples to create entirely new kits.
- Alter individual sample trigger velocity for each step of a pattern
- Adjust the pitch of a sample at any step
- Multiple Color themes
- Portrait or Landscape use whatever feels best!
- Single Universal App works on iPhone,iPod & iPad
See http://easybeats.net for videos and the top 30 charts.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the PRO 12 month subscription.
• The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
• Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.