The Depression Test is a powerful tool to evaluate depression and monitor treatment response.The test questions are based on Patient Healthcare Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9), the most widely used and trusted questionnaire among mental health professionals. The test can be self-administered.
With Depression Test, you can:
- take the PHQ-9 test to screen for depression
- check the severity of your depression
- store the test results and monitor improvements over time
- keep a journal to track your mood
- feel better by using self-guided Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to identify and reframe your negative thoughts
- gain access to high quality depression resources
Depression can be effectively treated. Don't wait until things get worse. Find out if you're depressed and then take action.
Disclaimer: This self-test should not be used as a replacement for professional treatment or guidance. You should consult a medical professional if you are concerned about your symptoms.