Rediscover the original iOS music experience, with a modern iOS look.
"...back to local music with [Cs] and I have never been happier."
– Nilay Patel, Editor-in-Chief, The Verge
• Works with your iTunes Library automatically
• Classic design with rearrangeable tabs, full-width album artwork and landscape mode
• Powerful sorting and display options
• View track details, metadata & tagged lyrics
• Personalize your look with custom themes
Cs requires Music.app be installed.
Few things to address with this update:
1) This is a quick update with general Crashlytics fixes. Ironically, the #1 issue looks like it was embedded in the Crashlytics framework itself, and those have been updated as well. I've seen a few reports from users experiencing repeated crashes on iOS 14. I hope that is addressed, but I've had trouble reproducing the issue myself. If you experience crashes on launch on iOS 14.0.1 or later, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know.
2) I have much bigger plans for updates! Once PlayTally is released, I plan to look at give Cs some love, including grid layouts and proper iPad support. Stay tuned!
3) Speaking of PlayTally, it's now free to preorder. If you think you might be interested in being able to quickly access your Apple Music listening stats and trends, check out http://playtally.mclay.dev!