From the only Deaf-owned VRS provider comes the most natural calling experience for deaf and hard of hearing people. We believe that you should always maintain ownership of your call, and we achieve this through our highly-qualified interpreters and intuitive app design.
- Search function will pull up matching results in real-time as you type name or number.
- Hang Up button with two options: Hang up on the other caller and keep the interpreter, or end the connection altogether.
- Accessibility settings for sharper interface, zoomed in or out video, and button positioning.
- Voice Carry Over function for people who prefer to speak during VRS calls.
- Two-way messages function with your interpreter during VRS calls.
- Deaf Ecosystem Directory of over 800 listings of Deaf-owned businesses, Deaf professionals, and organizations and schools for the Deaf.
- Direct VRS Español for Spanish-speaking family and friends with no transfers.
- 911 button easily accessed in case of emergencies.
- Contact list that can be sorted by A-Z or Z-A, and using first or last name.
- Visual and customized ringing notifications with Philips Hue.
- Videomail with convenient callback or deletion capabilities.
- Internal Directory for all employees, Deaf or hearing, at workplaces.
- Bug fixes:
Fixed an issue causing the app to crash when connecting to calls on Purple iOS.
Fixed an issue preventing users from logging in after accepting local network permissions during app setup process. All permissions requested during setup are required to successfully use the app.
Fixed an issue preventing the app from connecting to the Phillips Hue Bridge.
Fixed an issue causing post-call feedback surveys to not reset if the survey is closed without a rating being submitted.