Your heart beats over 102,000 times per day and reflects health, illness, sleep, stress, and fitness. But heart rate patterns are unique from person to person.
•Does your heart rate during sleep change when you have the flu?
•Do you have more heart rate spikes when you’re stressed?
•How does your heart rate during a good night’s sleep compare with a restless night?
•What happens to your resting heart rate when you drink alcohol?
Cardiogram is a personal heart rate diary that can help you answer these questions and help you understand what your heart is telling you.
The iPhone app is compatible with Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin, and Wear OS by Google devices with a heart rate sensor. The Cardiogram app for Apple Watch shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time, on your wrist. You’ll find many helpful features on the phone app:
• The Timeline visualizes your heart rate each day with interactive graphs that make it easy to spot trends and irregularities. When you see an unexpected change, add a note with symptoms or potential triggers of the change. Over time, you can learn how your habits affect your health and have more informed conversations with your doctor.
• Metrics shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• Habits lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you’ll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and improve your overall health and fitness.
• You can also build a profile to share health data with medical researchers and contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
For Apple Watch users, Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format For Fitbit, Garmin, and wearOS by Google devices, Cardiogram receives data directly from the respective manufacturer.
Cardiogram is compatible with many devices with a heart rate sensor, including Apple Watch (series 1-5), Fitbit (Charge, Versa, Ionic, Alta HR, Inspire HR, and more) Garmin (fēnix, Forerunner, and Vívo series, and more), and wear OS by Google (Fossil, Ticwatch, Moto, LG, Misfit, Huawei, and more).
Best of all, these core features are free!
If you’re looking for advanced sharing, you can subscribe to Cardiogram Premium, which gives you access to:
• Share with Family: allow up to 2 family members to remotely monitor your Cardiogram data and receive insights about your health. This is helpful for keeping an extra eye on your loved one.
• Share with Doctor: export your Cardiogram data into a PDF that you can print out and show your doctor.
• Metrics comparisons: compare your stats with other user groups.
• Heart rate alerts: get notified when your heart rate goes above or below custom thresholds.
• Premium Support: if you have any questions or issues with the Cardiogram app, your support requests will be prioritized and we’ll respond to you within 24 hrs.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• 1-month subscription: $14.99 / mth.
• 6-month subscription: $69.99 ($11.67 / mth).
• 12-month subscription: $99.99 ($8.33 / mth).
Terms of Service: https://cardiogr.am/terms
iPad support is currently in beta, and may have limited functionality and bugs.