Camera M is a professional camera app similar to a DSLR camera with powerful gesture-based manual controls, designed to achieve the highest image quality from iPhone and iPad cameras. Specializing in RAW photo capture and portrait depth photography, Camera M is filled with so many other great features to take full advantage of the device hardware.
• Manual focus control
• Macro and Scene focus presets
• Exposure bias control
• Manual ISO and exposure duration adjustments
• ISO and exposure duration semi-priority modes
• Manual white balance temperature and tint control
• White balance presets
• Gray card white balance control
• Auto, on, and off flash modes
• Manual torch brightness level control
• Manual switching between Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras*
• Digital pinch zoom with 10x range
• RAW with optical image stabilization*
• HEIF with optional minimum compression*
• JPEG with optional minimum compression
• Live Photo*
• P3 wide color support*
• Dual/Triple Photo*
• Live Photo*
• Exposure offset gauge
• Focus tracking using AI
• Live focus peaking assistant
• 4x magnifier with panning function
• Live RGB and RGB luminance histograms
• Highlight and shadow alert display
• Horizon level with available pitch tracking and flat options
• Rule of Thirds, Golden Ratio, Quadrant, and Square grids
• Siri Shortcuts for most common operations
• Detailed camera specifications display with PDF export
MAX IMAGE PROCESSING
• Deep Fusion and Smart HDR support for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Pro
• Smart HDR support for iPhone XS
• Ensures maximum image quality with better noise reduction, image stabilization, and additional processing for all other iPhones and iPads running iOS 13 or later.
• Summarized and full EXIF metadata display
• Location data display with compass and elevation
• RGB and RGB luminance histogram displays
• Access to all photo albums and folders
• Golden Hour: Sun event times and sun position
• Exif: Summarized EXIF metadata for the last image
• Cameras: Hardware specifications for available cameras
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
• Shutter button control with timer function
• Manual controls using Digital Crown
• Sunrise, sunset, and Golden Hour display with sun position indicator
• True one-handed control on all iPhone devices
• An uncompromising approach to user experience in landscape orientation
• Cursor and keyboard shortcut support for iPad*
Camera M is powered exclusively by native APIs and frameworks. At all times. There are absolutely no dependencies on any outside sources. Zero. This makes Camera M responsive and efficient - from its small download size down to its quick app launch times.
Camera M will be available on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch with one single purchase. There are no additional purchases or subscriptions to worry about. From the moment you download, it has a single goal of being ready to capture the best moment.
We hope you enjoy taking amazing photos with Camera M!
More information: www.camera-m.com
User manual: www.camera-m.com/manual
Get in touch: email@example.com
Follow us: @camera.m.ios
* These features are available on supported devices only.
* Depth capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max.
* Depth/Portrait capture for selfies requires an iPhone or an iPad with a TrueDepth camera system.
* RAW capture requires iPhone 6s or later, iPad 6th generation or iPad Pro 9.7-inch or later.
* For more information on device and feature compatibility: www.camera-m.com/compatibility
- Updated app icon
- Minor Bug Fixes