The Autodesk® BIM 360® app provides users of the next-generation BIM 360 platform with the ability to access all project documents, plans and models, as well as execute construction quality and safety workflows from their iPhone or iPad.
This is a companion app for users of the next-generation BIM 360 Field Management and Document Management modules. Apps for other BIM 360 products are available on the iTunes store.
The BIM 360 platform for construction management and project delivery helps your project team stay on-time and on-budget because everyone has access to the latest version all project information in a single app - anytime, anywhere. As a result, you can save time, lower risk and reduce rework and errors.
With the BIM 360 app, users can:
Collaborative document and data management
• Manage all 2D plans, 3D models, and project documents in the cloud.
• View and explore documents from Apple phones or tablets.
• Organize, share and track use of contractual documents.
Get the right project information into the hands of those that need it
• Curate files and drawings into project folders with permission-based access rights.
• Extract sheets and properties directly from drawings and models.
• Get notified automatically on document changes or when an issue is assigned to you.
Deploy quality and safety programs to mobile workers
• View and run checklists assigned to you on your Apple device.
• Generate issues for non-conforming checklist items.
• Add punch list items during site walkthroughs.
Reduce risk, eliminate errors and ensure the entire team is building from the current set
• Create, assign and approve RFIs, and pin to location on drawing.
• View, edit and manage docs from your phone or tablet.
• Access zero-client model and PDF viewing, with optimized zoom.
Keep teams in sync from the office to the field, 2D to BIM
• Create, view and share 2D & 3D markups.
• Notifications alert users of changes or issues to be reviewed.
• Log daily site activity to track project progress and performance.