It used to take a whole lot of effort and time to get a beautiful double exposure or a fragmenting dispersion effect, or to even be able to imagine these results. Now, they’re at your fingertips with Artleap by Lightricks (formerly Quickart).
The whole world of photo editing and digital art is now encapsulated in single tap edits. So if you’ve always wanted to create imaginative, surreal, or just plain funky art, but have struggled to learn or simply don’t have the time, here’s a tool made just for you.
We’ve made self-expression effortless with technology that helps you reach some of the most popular and visually stunning effects without any necessary experience, and without any struggle.
With Artleap, the art of popular effects like double exposures, dispersion, tiny planet, and many, many more will be at your fingertips, while still maintaining the ability to make each result uniquely your own.
GET BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE EXPOSURES
- Choose a portrait of yourself or someone else, and then select one of our handpicked overlays for your double exposure
- Adjust placements and other details to get exactly the look you’re searching for
APPLY ACTION PACKED DISPERSIONS
- Tap once to see the edges of a person or object shatter and disperse in your digital art
- Choose the shapes, spread, and more to personalize the look
MAKE FUN AND UNIQUE COLLAGES
- Pick your favorite images, and have them intelligently placed into a beautiful collage
- Play around with the amount of pics
REIMAGINE THE SKY
- The sky is no longer the limit - choose what your sky looks like according to your imagination
- Explore the abstract and completely surreal options
TRY AN ENDLESS AMOUNT OF COMBINATIONS
- With a wide selection of art filters that can be used together, the possibilities are endless
- From traditional art filters made modern to the most cutting edge effects in the art world, anyone can be a digital artist!
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- Subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Artleap.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.