Let's say you're doing a treadmill exercise. You know, the kind where you occasionally change the speed and incline. Do you really need a video of someone telling you "it's time to go faster?" Nah. Aaptiv packs great audio–only classes for all those workouts that just don't make sense for video. Smart design, great music, and a huge library of classes make even the most hardcore exercises enjoyable.
Aaptiv lets you workout when you want, where you want, the way you want. Get unlimited access to audio–based fitness classes led by certified personal trainers. Find the perfect rhythm with a playlist of music you already know and love.
Experience more than 2,500 workouts in a variety of categories including running, elliptical, race training, strength training, stretching, yoga and more. With 30 new classes added each week, there's a workout for every interest and fitness level.
• Access 2,500+ trainer–led, music–driven workouts anytime
• Refresh your routine with 30+ new classes added every week
• Workouts from 7 minutes to complete training programs
• Fitness classes for every level ranging from running, cycling and elliptical to stretching, yoga and strength training
• High intensity interval training (HIIT) to help you more effectively burn calories, build muscle, and lose weight
• Amazing playlists filled with the music you already love
• Half marathon, 10K, and 5K training programs
• No wifi? No worries! Download classes to listen offline
• Enable Apple Health to track calories burned
Get unlimited access to all classes for USD$14.99/month or USD$99.99/year. We also offer a 100% money back guarantee for the annual plan within 30 days, no questions asked.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto–renew is turned off at least 24–hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24–hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto–renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bug fixed