Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes: select your desired poses, adjust their order and duration, add music, and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance, or share it with the Pocket Yoga Community and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 300 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust the voice guidance.
• Adjust the side and direction of each pose.
• Add music from Spotify, your music library, or our built-in selection.
• Share your practice with the Pocket Yoga Community and spread well-being to the world.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends directly.
• Import your practices into our companion app, Pocket Yoga, to use its additional features.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Play your practices on your Apple TV.
Pocket Yoga Community
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more.
• New Feature: Pocket Yoga Community
• New voice with better clarity, cues, and transitions
• 100+ additional poses
• 1000+ new voice lines for detailed guidance through your entire practice
• Full support for iOS 13 with modern look and 'Sign in with Apple'
• New Feature: Visualized breath cues
• Improved print options: Show or hide the pose names and breaths for printouts
• Improved remote control: Control your practice with AirPods
• Technical fixes
MORE ON POCKET YOGA COMMUNITY
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more. Tap on the community button on the home page to explore and download new practices.
MORE ON BREATH CUES
Breaths are now the length of a full inhale and exhale. As you are creating your custom practice, enable 'Show Breaths' from the More menu to visualize where each inhale/exhale will take place.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!