You're far from home. You're not sure how you got here. But you do know one thing: it's your calling to help your new friends, however you can. But not all of them are being cooperative...
"From the award-winning studio that brought you GNOG comes Winding Worlds, a finger-wiggling puzzle-adventure about a girl, a Wurm, and how to say goodbye.
Willow just wants to mind her own business. But after she finds a broken magical necklace, she is transported on a spellbinding journey to a network of strange planets, each with a different inhabitant. Hired and guided by a mysterious cosmic Wurm, Willow's task is to find out how to help her new friends heal and move on. In Winding Worlds, join a cast of characters, big and small, in a heartwarming tale of grief, love, truth, and acceptance.
* Simple and intuitive, accessible interactions
* Meditative and calming gameplay
* Emotionally impactful, moving storytelling
* A loveable and mysterious cast of characters
* Sweeping, dreamy original soundtrack by Dabu, the acclaimed audio designer credited on GNOG, Boyfriend Dungeon, and Dwarf Fortress
* 2 hours of gameplay
* Unlock 8 GameCenter achievements"
Fixed: A bug was preventing the final achievement from being issued
Fixed: Some users/devices could not progress beyond the Bug/Vacuum vignette
Thanks so much for your support! We hope you enjoy Winding Worlds :)