Discover millions of outdoor trails around the world. Choose between hiking, running, bike, MTB, kayak, ski or up to 70 different types of activities.
Record your own routes on a map, add waypoints, take pictures along the itinerary and upload them to your Wikiloc account from your phone.
Enjoy free offline topographic maps from all over the world for you to use without coverage or data. Great when you're out in the mountains or traveling without Internet connection.
Want to take your outdoor experiences even further? With Wikiloc Premium:
- Turn your mobile into a GPS navigator. Your smartphone will guide you with a heading indicator and sound alerts to warn you if you go off-track during navigation.
- Live Tracking. Share your position in real time with your family & friends while doing the route.
- Send to your GPS: Download trails from Wikiloc directly to your Garmin, Apple Watch or Suunto. Feature available for compatible devices.
- Search by Passing Area: Find trails passing through your chosen specific areas.
- Weather forecast for a perfect outdoor activity.
- Advanced search filters.
By purchasing Wikiloc Premium you’ll be contributing in helping us out to maintain Wikiloc’s infrastructure.
Furthermore, you’ll also contribute protecting the earth, as 1% of your purchase will directly go to 1% for the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits, and individuals working together for a healthy planet.
Wikiloc Premium is available with a quarterly or annual subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase or at the end of the trial period if applicable. Wikiloc Premium subscriptions automatically renew. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you decide to cancel your subscription renewal at least 24 hours before the renewal date.
You can manage your subscription or turn off auto-renewal by going to your user Account Settings after the purchase. For your convenience, we also provide links to manage your subscription from your Wikiloc Profile > Settings, that you can access from both web or app.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Wikiloc for Apple Watch uses HealthKit to save your Wikiloc activities into the Health app and to read the heart rate and active energy data. Most popular Wikiloc activities have an equivalent Apple workout and will be saved into the Health app.
Join us at Wikiloc.com, the community where millions of nature, travel and sports lovers share their adventures, from the most popular excursion to the most remote expedition on the planet.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Wikiloc Outdoor SL