The New Yorker app is the best way to stay on top of news and culture every day, and the magazine each week.
• Get a daily blend of in-depth reporting, political commentary, cultural criticism, and
humor, as seen in the magazine and online-only features from the Web site.
• Read each week’s magazine, cover to cover, and browse past issues.
• Receive alerts on breaking-news coverage by your favorite New Yorker writers.
• Listen to narrated New Yorker stories and podcasts.
• Read articles off-line and save stories to finish later, on any device.
• Flip through a nearly endless supply of New Yorker humor in the Cartoons tab.
• Play The New Yorker Crossword, and save your progress as you solve.
• Access The New Yorker Sticker Pack. Download the app, add the extension to
iMessage, and liven up your texts with Christoph Niemann’s signature drawings and
animations of city life.
The app is free to download. Subscribers receive unlimited access. Non-subscribers may access the app by starting a free trial. Most current New Yorker subscribers have unlimited access to the app as part of their existing subscription. Subscribers with a print-only subscription may not have unlimited access. App subscribers have full access to the Web site, including the archive and most recent issue. Users who have trouble accessing unlimited stories or who wish to upgrade their access level may call Customer Service at 1-800-967-2082. All users have unlimited access to the Sticker Pack, which is free to download and requires iOS 11 or above. A subscription costs $9.99 a month or $99.99 annually, and includes a 30-day free trial, after which it will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and will state the cost of renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by updating the user’s App Store Subscription settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
The New Yorker app requires iOS 11 or above.
Condé Nast Digital