It is probably the most dynamic turn-based strategy in the spirit of the old school. Less covers, more action! Land on a lost planet and show the mutants what you are made of. Shoot, kick, blow up and destroy. You will put together the most reckless team of fighters and unravel the mysteries of the mystical planet following the best traditions of science fiction.
• The game is inspired by the best turn-based strategies of the old school
• A unique system of dynamic turn-based battles lasting 10–15 minutes
• A squad of space rangers made up of 7 fighters with a unique fighting style
• A story about the mysterious planet in the spirit of the golden age of science fiction
• A hand-drawn map of the game world
• Assault rifles, machine guns, plasma guns, grenade launchers and a lot of other equipment to make your fighters even stronger
• More than 20 different enemies from alien animals to dangerous monsters
• Futuristic upgradable equipment which gives your fighters unique abilities
• Intense dialogs between team members, which reveal unexpected plot twists
• Colorful special effects that transform a turn-based combat into an exciting action movie
• And, of course, the party headliners are dangerous bosses that show up at the end of each chapter of the adventure
Greetings, Spacelanders! Strap in! The most dynamic strategy game just got its first intergalactic update:
• Online duels have been added. Invite your friends through Game Center to compete in two modes: Soldiers vs. Soldiers and Soldiers vs. Monsters. It’s time to see who the most amazing strategist is.
• Not enough duels? Try online co-op. Invite a partner and try to hold out as long as you can against a monster onslaught.
• Think that’s all? Eight daily missions from the Mercenaries Guild are waiting to be conquered. And more are coming later.
• Needless to day, we’ve added lots of other improvements and fixes, including more polished character selection and the option to enable turn confirmation.
• Oh yeah, and there’s one more thing. Apparently the evil was hiding even deeper than we thought. A secret boss has been added for the most persistent Spacelanders. You’ll need lots of unlocked mission achievements and Mercenaries Guild reputation points to unlock it.