Use PS Remote Play to access your PS4 or PS5 via Wi-Fi wherever you go.
• Display the PS4 or PS5 screen on your mobile device.
• Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS4 or PS5.
• DUALSHOCK 4 controllers can be used with mobile devices that have iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 or later installed.
• Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
• Enter text on your PS4 or PS5 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
You need the following to use this app:
• A mobile device with iOS 12.1 or later installed
(iPhone 7, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Pro (2nd generation) or later are recommended)
• A PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 console with the latest system software version
• An account for PlayStation Network
• High-speed internet access (home Wi-Fi network)
Using the DUALSHOCK 4
• For mobile devices with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 installed, you can use your DUALSHOCK 4 to use the PS button, touch pad, and motion sensor.
• For mobile devices with iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 installed, use the on-screen controller to use the PS button and the touch pad function.
Notes on the use of this app
• This app may not be compatible with some games.
• This app can't be used via a mobile network.
• If you're using a mobile device with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 installed, you need to enable local network access for this app so that your PS4 or PS5 can be found.
PlayStation Mobile Inc.