The official NDI® Camera. Turn your phone or tablet into a live video production camera.
NDI® (Network Device Interface) is a low latency IP video protocol developed especially for professional live video production, and is supported by an extensive list of broadcast systems from many manufacturers.
NDI® HX Camera turns your iOS imaging devices into high-quality wireless a/v sources for NDI-enabled broadcast systems and software on the same network. Your device’s output is automatically recognized by NDI-enabled* video systems, ready to be mixed into live shows or even for use as a web camera when used in conjunction with NDI® Tools (ndi.tv/tools).
* Note: Requires support for NDI v.4 or better.
• Easy to use
• iPhone and iPad compatibility
• Front/rear camera selection
• Auto Focus, AF Lock, or tap to focus
• Auto Exposure, AE Lock
• Manual exposure compensation
• Light on/off (on supporting devices)
• Audio mute
• Optional grid overlay
• HI Bandwidth (up to 4K), medium (up to 1080p) and standard (640x480) modes
• Simple pinch zooming
• Automatic NDI device recognition
• Connection notification and tally (on air/preview) displays
• Knowledge Base Articles https://support.newtek.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=iphone&commit=Search
• NDI Forums https://forums.newtek.com/forumdisplay.php/360-NDI-%28Network-Device-Interface%29
• Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XZujmgL3uc&t=4s
Bug fixes and performance improvements.