Introducing the new Microsoft Edge. It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value. Browse anywhere with one continuous experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices. Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus, and InPrivate browsing. Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go. With world class compatibility, performance, and new features, the new Microsoft Edge is the only browser you’ll ever need.
The new Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalized browsing experience
• Your favorites, passwords, Collections, and other saved data are securely synced across your devices.
Take control of your data
• New! Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you haven’t visited. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
Collect and organize on the go
• New! Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organize content you find on the web across your signed-in devices – now available on your mobile device.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close out of an InPrivate tab.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search with Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.*
Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favorites, Reading list, and more in fewer taps.
*This shopping feature currently is only available in the United States.
- We’ve also made some general bug fixes and performance improvements.