Explore a beautiful Escheresque world where the laws of physics are different. Geometry repeats infinitely in every direction, and falling down leads you back to where you started. Manipulate gravity to change your perspective and see the world in new ways. Master the rules of the universe and restore a barren world with vegetation and life.
- KEY FEATURES -
◽ An expansive and visually striking world filled with mind-bending puzzles.
◽ Manipulate gravity to gain new perspectives and walk on any visible surface.
◽ Experience space in new ways as you explore infinitely repeating Escheresque architecture.
- Removed noticeable blue smudge texture appearing on the side of Blue Cube Trees
- Fixed issue where Doors are closing upon returning to previous worlds, while their switch remains active
- Fixed issue where Rotating cubes shows a white shadow effect around the cube
- Fixed issue where Tutorial Prompts for controllers show overlapping icons
- Fixed issue where World 044 switch door was blocked on iPod touch 7th gen
- Significantly improved performance on all devices.
- Increased intensity of vertex corruption by 40%.
- Emissive material added to 063 AV.
- 051 mini-AV is improved.
- Fixed issue where worldwraps in W041-W018 were not rendering properly.
- Fixed issue where rotating cubes can be dropped mid-rotation.
- Fixed issue where rainbow dark cube trigger did not glow.
- Fixed issue where wall in 000 lacked collision.
- Fixed issue where the player can clip through wall and get stuck in W805.
- Fixed issue where cube rotation does not respond correctly.
- Fixed issue where dark aura around the green Dark Cube was missing.
- Fixed issue where ending credits spacing was inconsistent between lines
- Fixed issue where placeholder colorblind mode is present in the menu
- Fixed issue where doors are not resetting on loading a saved game.
- Fixed issue where dark mode music does not play correctly in 063
- The door sound in 806 is much louder.
- Door frame lights now display correctly throughout 800 series levels
- Fixed issues where thunder sounds would not play properly after an AV cutscene
- Fixed issues with collision in hallways leading to 044
- Cleaned up the loading icon.
- Fixed issue where Dark Tree in 063 clips through the wall.
- Revised Arabic localization to improve clarity and formatting.
- Revised Chinese localization to improve clarity and formatting
- Fixed issue where god tree leaf grow sound was missing
- Fixed issue where animated objects were not loading in the correct state when loading a save game.
- Fixed issue where tutorial UI was positioned incorrectly on all devices.
=== What’s new ===
- Added Cube Swing Sounds
- Add ornamentation to world_045 tunnel
- Improved shadow projection system for crisper lines
- Added soft ambiance when the player stands in the light near a window.
- Added audio for ooze shrink
- Improved visibility of doorways in 063
William Chyr Studio